Deluge Sprinkler Systems
This extinguishing system protects buildings and outdoor objects where a rapid spread of fire is to be expected. Affected objects are sprayed over a wide area.
- Several extinguishing nozzles are combined into extinguishing areas (groups).
- The lines are not permanently filled with water.
- In case of fire, the areas are flooded with water in a very short time.
- Area-wide extinguishing performance causes cooling of the fire source.
- A system includes fixed pipelines with nozzles, valve stations as well as triggering devices and water supply.
- The water spray extinguishing system is triggered automatically by the fire alarm system or manually. In the case of manual triggering, two independent triggering points are provided to prevent accidental damage.
- When an extinguishing group is triggered, the respective protected area is uniformly charged with water (spray).
- Fires are sprayed over the entire area by the extinguishing system.
- The nozzles over a protective section are always open.
- The good distribution of the spray mist leads to an area-wide extinguishing performance.
- When triggered, the fire is extinguished quickly and over a wide area.
- Environmentally friendly due to the use of water as extinguishing agent.
Niederlassungsleiter München und Leipzig
+49 (89) 99119 230
Tested and certified standards for your safety!