Fire Alarm Systems
The reliable and early detection of an outbreak of fire and the automatic initiation of defensive measures is an elementary component of this fire protection solution. For this purpose, all components of the fire detection technology must be precisely selected and coordinated with each other.
- The fire alarm system is a hazard detection system.
- Various techniques are available for fire detection.
- In case of fire, different warning devices are activated.
- For optimal protection, different types of fire detectors are used in parallel.
- Depending on the system concept, the fire department control center is automatically switched on or an automatic extinguishing system is activated.
- At the same time, depending on the concept, fire doors or smoke extraction systems can also be activated.
- Sensitivities can be set specifically for the application.
Tested and certified standards for your safety!