Project Manager Service (m/f/d)München Hauptsitz
MULTIMON Industrieanlagen GmbH is a leading company in the fire protection industry. For more than 40 years, the name MULTIMON has stood for optimal solutions and the highest standards in project planning, installation and maintenance of stationary sprinkler and special extinguishing systems. We continue to expand successfully and are looking for reinforcements nationwide.
- Planning and monitoring of project progress including control as well as customer support during and after completion of the project.
- Order processing and handling for service and maintenance contracts in compliance with the quality requirements of VdS guidelines
- Responsibility of the aspects quality, costs and time
- Project support on site and contact person for our customers
- Subsequent order processing and preparation of documentation
- Completed training as a technician, engineer or bachelor in the field of supply engineering, energy and building technology, HVAC technology or mechanical engineering.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and AutoCAD
- Service- and solution-oriented way of working as well as high motivation and flexibility
- Customer and service orientation with a friendly and confident manner
We offer you:
- A varied range of tasks
- A secure and permanent employment relationship
- A team-oriented and cooperative working atmosphere
- All the advantages of an expanding company
- A performance-related remuneration
- VWL AG share
- Employer subsidy for the fitness offer with Qualitrain as well as use of our MULTIMON bicycles
- Short Friday
Tested and certified standards for your safety!