Project manager (m/f/d) for sprinkler systemsLeipzig
The MULTIMON Group is a leading company in the fire protection industry. For more than 40 years, the name MULTIMON has stood for optimal solutions and the highest standards in project planning, installation and maintenance of stationary sprinkler and special extinguishing systems. We continue to expand successfully and are looking for reinforcements nationwide.
- Project handling from quotation planning to handover to the customer incl. technical planning, preparation of installation plans, hydraulic calculation and material ordering
- Project support on site and technical contact for our customers
- Preparation of measurements and responsibility for invoicing
- Subsequent orders and preparation of documentation
- Completed training as a technician or bachelor in the field of supply engineering, energy and building services engineering, HVAC technology or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a project manager (m/f/d) in the field of active fire protection
- Sound knowledge of building services engineering, fire protection and sprinkler systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Driving license class B
Tested and certified standards for your safety!