Project assistant (m/f/d) service for sprinkler systemsMannheim
MULTIMON Industrieanlagen GmbH is a leading company in the fire protection industry. For more than 40 years, the name MULTIMON has stood for optimal solutions and the highest standards in project planning, installation and maintenance of stationary sprinkler and special extinguishing systems. We continue to expand successfully and are looking for reinforcements nationwide.
- Project handling in cooperation with an experienced project manager incl. operation planning maintenance and material disposition
- Support in the preparation of quotations
- Project support on site and technical contact for our customers
- Preparation of measurements and responsibility for invoicing
- Subsequent orders and preparation of documentation
- Training in a metal profession and/or technician specializing in supply engineering or energy and building technology, HVAC technology or mechanical engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and AutoCAD
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Driving license class B
- A varied range of tasks
- A secure and permanent employment relationship
- A team-oriented and cooperative working atmosphere
- All the advantages of an expanding company
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working up to 2 working days per week by arrangement
- A performance-related remuneration, as well as VWL AG share
- Employer subsidy for the fitness offer with Qualitrain
- Free coffee specialties and fresh fruit
Tested and certified standards for your safety!