Assistant (m/f/d) to the managementMünchen FIRE Holding
MULTIMON Industrieanlagen GmbH is a leading company in the fire protection industry. For more than 40 years, the name MULTIMON has stood for optimal solutions and the highest standards in project planning, installation and maintenance of stationary sprinkler and special extinguishing systems. We continue to expand successfully and are looking for reinforcements nationwide.
- Supporting the management in day-to-day business in all administrative as well as organizational matters
- Independent preparation of ad-hoc analyses, reports and presentations
- Supervision of accounting, payment transactions and the holding company's cash pool
- Independent processing, coordination and implementation of internal project tasks with changing assignments
- Collection of documents and information as well as corresponding preparation of appointments, furthermore preparation of information and decision documents for the management board
- Completed commercial vocational training or completed studies in business administration or similar.
- Min. 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of management assistance in a management consultancy or an auditing company, also in the form of internships
- Very good analytical skills and high IT affinity
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
- Quick perception as well as a structured and independent way of working and excellent time management skills
- Hands-on mentality
- A varied range of tasks
- A secure and permanent employment relationship
- A team-oriented and cooperative working atmosphere
- All the advantages of an expanding company
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working up to 2 working days per week by arrangement
- Performance-related remuneration, as well as VWL AG share
- Employer subsidy for the fitness offer with Qualitrain as well as use of our MULTIMON bicycles
- Free coffee specialties and fresh fruit
Tested and certified standards for your safety!